Tuesday 5 February 2013

"Lemon and Herbs" Block In



I have started working on some larger pieces and I thought I would post their progression.  I have been painting everyday but because I am working on larger pieces they won't get finished in a day.  I have been working on another piece 30" x 40" the last few days but I haven't taken pictures from the beginning so it is quite far along.  I will post that one tomorrow.  Above is the block in for Lemon and Herbs and below is the still life set up.  My viewing angle is slightly different than this photo I have taken.


I am doing this piece for an auction at a local art school in our town.  Once a year they have a large silent and live auction to raise funds for the schools operation.  Over the years it has become a large scale auction and attracts many people.  I like to donate a few pieces each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment