Thursday 26 September 2013

Cherry Perfume

6" x 8"
Oil on Canvas

Day 26 of the painting challenge.  It is getting down to the final few.  I am hoping to continue to paint regularly but not daily.  I don't want painting to be a chore.  Also, I find I am not spending as much time with a painting as I would like.  I will probably go back to a number of the pieces I have done over the past month and add some more to them.  With the oil paint I would like to give it a chance to dry before I add final details and trying to finish one each day means that the paint is too wet to add any details.

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your glass! Divine little cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Glass is one of my favorite things to paint, it is just shapes of lights and darks.

    ReplyDelete